The COVID-19 has restricted the movement of people which has affected many including our Early Stage Researchers who would be required to travel for their research and training, a key aspect in European Training Networks (ETNs).
To find a way for the the MUSIQ ESRs to work together in these difficult times and to manage their “mobility” The MUSIQ network is organising online e-school training modules to offer the MUSIQ Early Stage Researchers and other students from our partner organisations the opportunity to receive virtual training on ultrafast optics and spectroscopy related topics from our experts within our network.
From the 16.- 23. April 2020 the MUSIQ PIs set up 6 virtual training sessions on topics related to Ultrafast optics and spectroscopy. The presenters consisted of experts in the field within and outside of the MUSIQ network. Details on the sessions can be found below:
- 16. April – Introduction to Ultrafast Optics and Spectroscopy
- 17. April – Second- and Third-order Non-Linear Optics
- 20. April – Multi-dimensional Spectroscopy
- 21. April – Exercises of Non-linear Optics and Ultrafast Spectroscopy
- 22. April – Coherent Optical Spectroscopy of Nanostructures
- 23. April – Ultrafast Plasmonics
We would like to thank the MUSIQ network for their quick thinking and adaption to the current situtation and for bringing together such a interesting E-School and the ESRs for their active contributions.