Below is a list of all MUSIQ publications to date. Futher scientific publications as well as conference posters, proceedings and presentations will be added when available.
- Deckert, T., Allerbeck, J., Kurihara, T., & Brida, D. (2022). Ultrafast Multidimensional Spectroscopy with Field Resolution and Noncollinear Geometry at Mid-Infrared Frequencies. New Journal of Physics. https://iopscience.iop.org/article/10.1088/1367-2630/ac4a16/meta#njpac4a16s4
Herkert, E., Slesiona, N., Recchia, M.E., Deckert, T., Garcia-Parajo, M.F., Fantuzzi, E.M., Pruccoli, A., Ragupathy, I.C., Gudavičius, D., Rigneault, H., Majer, J., Zumbusch, A., Munger, E., Brasselet, S., Jones, A.T., Watson, P., Boppart, S.A., Singh, V., Borkar, S., Quintela Rodriguez, F.E., Langbein, W., Petropoulos, V., van Hulst, N.F., Maiuri, M., Cerullo, G., Brida, D., Troiani, F., Rozzi, C.A., Molinari, E., Vengris, M., Borri, P.(2021) Roadmap on bio-nano-photonics. Journal of Optics, 23(7) 073001. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/2040-8986/abff94
Fimpel, P., Choorakuttil, A. J., Pruccoli, A., Ebner, L., Tanaka, S., Ozeki, Y., … & Zumbusch, A. (2020). Double modulation SRS and SREF microscopy: signal contributions under pre-resonance conditions. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 22(37), 21421-21427. DOI: 10.1039/d0cp03221b
- Russo, M., Petropoulos, V., Molotokaite, E., Cerullo, G., Casazza, A. P., Maiuri, M., & Santabarbara, S. (2020). Ultrafast excited-state dynamics in land plants Photosystem I core and whole supercomplex under oxidised electron donor conditions. Photosynthesis research, 1-13. DOI: 10.1007/s11120-020-00717-y
Below is a list of all MUSIQ conferences to date.
- 14–18 March 2022 | Online
American Physical Society (APS) March Meeting 2022 in Chicago, Illinois, USA
Presentation on “Perylene-based Self-Assembly of Chloroplast-like Lamellae for Artificial Photosynthesis.” by Vasilis Petropoulos (ESR5)
- 29 November – 2 December 2021 | Onsite
Materials Research Society (MRS) Fall Meeting 2021 in Boston, MA, USA
Presentation on “ PBI-Based Biomimetic Complex for Efficient Light-Conversion Unveiled via Ultrafast Spectroscopy.” by Vasilis Petropoulos (ESR5)
- 21 – 25 June 2021 | Online
Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe & European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO/Europe-EQEC)
Presentation on “Ultrafast Coherent Spectroscopy with Field Resolution at Mid-Infrared and THz Frequencies.” by Thomas Deckert (ESR11)
The MUSIQ network shares updates and highlights on the project’s progress, results and ESR’s activities, with a focus on the latest innovation related to multiphoton microscopy and bioimaging through dedicated online Innovation Newsletters.
- Laser sources for Coherent Raman Scattering Microscopy
- Light sources for harmonic generation and multiphoton fluorescence microscopy
MUSIQ continuously reports its results and progress to the European Commission. Some of these reports (called “Deliverables”) are public and once accepted will be made available for download here.
- D5.1 MUSIQ website
- D5.3 Innovation Newsletters/MUSIQ Symposia incl Cluster Day and Open Science debate 1
- D5.4 Innovation Newsletters/MUSIQ Symposia incl Cluster Day and Open Science debate 2
- D5.5 15 Science Slams online