Below is a list of all MUSIQ publications to date. Futher scientific publications as well as conference posters, proceedings and presentations will be added when available.
Herkert, E., Slesiona, N., Recchia, M.E., Deckert, T., Garcia-Parajo, M.F., Fantuzzi, E.M., Pruccoli, A., Ragupathy, I.C., Gudavičius, D., Rigneault, H., Majer, J., Zumbusch, A., Munger, E., Brasselet, S., Jones, A.T., Watson, P., Boppart, S.A., Singh, V., Borkar, S., Quintela Rodriguez, F.E., Langbein, W., Petropoulos, V., van Hulst, N.F., Maiuri, M., Cerullo, G., Brida, D., Troiani, F., Rozzi, C.A., Molinari, E., Vengris, M., Borri, P.(2021) Roadmap on bio-nano-photonics. Journal of Optics, 23(7) 073001. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1088/2040-8986/abff94
Fimpel, P., Choorakuttil, A. J., Pruccoli, A., Ebner, L., Tanaka, S., Ozeki, Y., … & Zumbusch, A. (2020). Double modulation SRS and SREF microscopy: signal contributions under pre-resonance conditions. Physical Chemistry Chemical Physics, 22(37), 21421-21427. DOI: 10.1039/d0cp03221b
- Russo, M., Petropoulos, V., Molotokaite, E., Cerullo, G., Casazza, A. P., Maiuri, M., & Santabarbara, S. (2020). Ultrafast excited-state dynamics in land plants Photosystem I core and whole supercomplex under oxidised electron donor conditions. Photosynthesis research, 1-13. DOI: 10.1007/s11120-020-00717-y
Below is a list of all MUSIQ conferences to date.
21 – 25 June 2021 | Online
Conference on Lasers and Electro-Optics Europe & European Quantum Electronics Conference (CLEO/Europe-EQEC)
Presentation on “Ultrafast Coherent Spectroscopy with Field Resolution at Mid-Infrared and THz Frequencies.” by Thomas Deckert (ESR11)
The MUSIQ network shares updates and highlights on the project’s progress, results and ESR’s activities, with a focus on the latest innovation related to multiphoton microscopy and bioimaging through dedicated online Innovation Newsletters.
- Laser sources for Coherent Raman Scattering Microscopy
- Light sources for harmonic generation and multiphoton fluorescence microscopy
MUSIQ continuously reports its results and progress to the European Commission. Some of these reports (called “Deliverables”) are public and once accepted will be made available for download here.
- D5.1 MUSIQ website
- D5.3 Innovation Newsletters/MUSIQ Symposia incl Cluster Day and Open Science debate 1
- D5.4 Innovation Newsletters/MUSIQ Symposia incl Cluster Day and Open Science debate 2
- D5.5 15 Science Slams online