B3: Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Institute Fresnel, France
Host ESR 7
Hervé Rigneault is a physicist with >25 years experience in the development of advanced photonic tools for the applications in life sciences (single molecule detection, nanophtonics, nonlinear microscopy).Since 2000 he is leading the Mosaic group at Fresnel Institute (www.fresnel.fr/mosaic). He current main interest are in (i) label free nonlinear microscopy for molecular imaging and (ii) nonlinear endoscopy. He has published >240 papers (h-index: 37, >5800 citation WoS) presented >90 invited talks to international conferences and holds 16 patents in the field of molecular spectroscopy and imaging.
Hervé Rigneault will host ESR 7 to develop ultra-sensitive Raman microscopy and endoscopy tools.
- Alberto Lombardini, Vasyl Mytskaniuk, Siddharth Sivankutty, Esben Ravn Andresen, Xueqin Chen, Jérôme Wenger, Marc Fabert, Nicolas Joly, Frédéric Louradour, Alexandre Kudlinski and Hervé Rigneault, High-resolution multimodal flexible coherent Raman endoscope, Light: Science & Applications7, (2018) doi: 10.1038/s41377-018-0003-3
- Cleff, A. Gasecka, P. Ferrand, H. Rigneault, S. Brasselet, and J. Duboisset, “Direct imaging of molecular symmetry by coherent anti-stokes Raman scattering,” Nat Commun 7, 11562 (2016)
- Chen, P. Gasecka, F. Formanek, J. B. Galey, and H. Rigneaul, ‘In vivo single human sweat gland activity monitoring using coherent anti-Stokes Raman scattering and two-photon excited auto-fluorescence microscopy’, British Journal of Dermatology – 174, 803–812, (2016)
- Chen, S. Grégoire, F. Formanek, J.-B. Galey, H. Rigneault, ‘Quantitative 3D molecular cutaneous absorption in human skin using label free nonlinear microscopy’, Journal of Controlled Release 200, 78-86 (2015)
- Berto, E. R. Andresen, H. Rigneault, ‘Background free stimulated Raman spectroscopy and microscopy’, Phys. Rev. Lett 112, 053905 (2014)
- Berto, D. Gachet, P. Bon, S. Monneret and H. Rigneault, ‘Wide-Field Vibrational Phase Imaging’, Phys. Rev. Lett. 109, 093902 (2012)
- E.R. Andresen, P. Berto, H. Rigneault, ’ Stimulated-Raman scattering microscopy by spectral focussing and fiber-generated soliton as Stokes pulse’, Opt Lett 36, 2387-2389 (2011)
- Gachet, S. Brustlein, H. Rigneault, ‘Revisiting the Young’s Double Slit Experiment for Background-Free Nonlinear Raman Spectroscopy and Microscopy’, Phys. Rev. Lett. 104, pp.213905 (2010)